EFS GDX Canister
EFS canister/cartridge filters are extremely efficient and durable, making them a cost-efficient solution for your GT inlet air filtration needs. These filters are constructed with highly optimized ratios of the filtering areas, fold depth, fold rigidness, and fold amounts to prevent collapsing at both low and high pressure drops. The filter media is very reliable from the operations standpoint, regardless of the weather conditions. The media meets all the mechanical, thermal, and chemical requirements for nearly all turbine inlet systems.
- Provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- These filter cartridges provide an optimized ratio between filtering area, fold depth and number of folds and the filter media is sufficiently rigid to prevent the folds from collapsing even at high pressure drops.
- Media satisfies the mechanical, thermal and chemical requirements for the most sophisticated turbine inlet systems.
- High dust-holding capacity
- Filter media is resistant to moisture providing high operational reliability even in foggy and rainy conditions.
- Built to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence.
- Depth-loading cartridge filters are especially powerful when dust concentrations are low and/or the dusts concerned are highly adhesive.