- The EFS Corrosion-Free Coalescer Rigid Pocket Filter is built to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities, and high turbulence. This filter is excellent for use where space is limited.
- Made for use as a pre-filter, the EFS CFC Rigid Pocket Filter increases filter efficiency, and greatly lengthens the life of the final filter when used in lieu of standard pleats.
- Developed for double use the EFS CFC Rigid Pocket Filter works as both a moisture coalesce and particulate filter.
- Polyurethane header makes a leak-proof bonding of pockets to header.
- The filter coalesces the moisture upstream of the final/static filter.
- Plastic separators stabilize the pockets when in the reverse air flow position.
- The filter element is free of metal parts, eliminating the risk of corrosion and punctures.
- Available in G4 and F5 efficiencies.
- The EFS CFC Rigid Pocket filter is comprised of progressively structured media for high dust holding capacity and long filter life.
- 100% synthetic media manages particulates resulting in lower pressure drop over time.
Engineered Filtration Systems
The most advanced technology through global collaboration & development to provide the highest quality air filtration products at the lowest possible cost.