EFS Rigid Pocket
Medium Efficiency Pocket Filters
Medium efficiency Rigid Pocket Filters from EFS are efficient and cost-effective air filters suitable for many different environments. Rigid pocket filters are designed to withstand high humidity, velocities, and turbulence. The filter pockets are self-supported, meaning they remain rigid in the air stream. Because the filter does not contain any metal parts, it bears no risk of corrosion or punctures. Other components of the filter include a polyurethane header, depth-loading synthetic filter media, non-shedding fibers, and spacers that channel the air entering the pocket, which gives this filter low pressure drop and minimal energy costs.
- EFS Rigid Pocket Filters are constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence and are excellent for most air handling systems.
- Self-supported filter pockets stay rigid in the air stream.
- The filter elements are free of metal parts, eliminating the risk of corrosion and punctures.
- Corrosion-free polyurethane header ensures a leak-proof bonding of pockets to header.
- Non-shedding fibers are specially designed to resist moisture and chemicals.
- Resists bacterial growth.
- EFS Rigid Pocket Filters are lightweight and easy to handle providing for low-cost transport and disposal.
- Progressively structured design provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.