- Manufactured of specially selected components, EFS High Temp filters are ideal for applications requiring high efficient filtration at high temperatures.
- EFS High Temp filters are designed for high temperature applications up to 700°F.
- Offered in two efficiency ranges: MERV 11 (65%) and MERV 14 (95%) per ASHRAE Standard 52.2.
- These filters can withstand extremely high temperatures, making them effective for facilities that routinely experience high heat.
- The filters are composed of special components that resist extreme temperature changes, making them optimal for air filtration at high temperatures.
- The aluminum frame is self-extinguishing and is sturdy enough to repel corrosion inhibitors at high temperatures.
- The filter media is made of fiberglass, which operates perfectly at any temperature.
Engineered Filtration Systems
The most advanced technology through global collaboration & development to provide the highest quality air filtration products at the lowest possible cost.