- The EFS F6 Rigid Pocket Filter is designed to withstand extreme humidity and high velocities & turbulence, and is excellent for all types of air handling systems.
- Progressively structured design provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- The self-supported filter pockets stay rigid in the air stream.
- The filter element is free of metal parts, reducing the risk of corrosion and punctures.
- Polyurethane header ensures a leak-proof bonding of pockets to header.
- The EFS F6 Rigid Pocket Filter is lightweight and easy to handle, which provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- The spacers channel the air entering the pocket, which result in a lower pressure drop and lower energy costs.
- Synthetic media rated at ASHRAE 65% (MERV 11).
- Non-shedding fibers are specifically intended to resist moisture and chemicals.
- Resists bacterial growth.
- Also available is our F5 Rigid Pocket Filter
Engineered Filtration Systems
The most advanced technology through global collaboration & development to provide the highest quality air filtration products at the lowest possible cost.