- The EFS F5 Rigid Pocket Filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities, and high turbulence. This makes the filter excellent for all types of air handling systems.
- Self-supported filter pockets stay rigid in the air stream.
- The filter element contains no metal parts, so there is no risk of corrosion or punctures.
- The polyurethane header gives this filter a leak-proof bonding of pockets to header.
- The EFS F5 Rigid Pocket Filter is lightweight and easy to handle.
- Progressively structured design provides exceptionally low pressure drop at high efficiency levels.
- Spacers channel the air entering the pocket, resulting in lower pressure drop and reduced energy costs.
- Synthetic media rated at ASHRAE 45-50% (MERV 8).
- Non-shedding fibers are specifically designed to prevent moisture and chemicals.
- Prevents bacterial growth.
- Also available is our F6 Rigid Pocket Filter and Reverse Rigid Pocket Filter
Engineered Filtration Systems
The most advanced technology through global collaboration & development to provide the highest quality air filtration products at the lowest possible cost.