A ‘clean room’ is a controlled environment generally used in the pharmaceutical industry for scientific research. As the term suggests, a clean room maintains a very high level of air quality, free of pollutants such as dust particles, airborne organisms and chemical vapors.
The ambient air outside in a typical city environment contains around 35,000,000 particles per cubic meter. According to ISO standards, an ISO1 clean room permits no more than 12 particles per meter cube. Many organizations high-efficiency V-Bank filters to create this controlled environment.
High-Efficiency V-Bank Filters
V-Bank filters usually come in the same size as box filters. However, there is a big difference between the two in terms of usage and material. The V-shaped pleat pack is installed into a V-Bank filter; hence the label ‘V’ is attached to the name.
The state of the art V-Bank filter technology allows organizations such manufacturers of electronic components and pharmaceuticals to trap particles that are 0.3 microns or larger in size. V-Bank filters resist moisture, have a long life, and provide a minimal drop in air pressure. The V-Bank filter is corrosion-proof as it does not include any metal parts in the whole assembly. The filter is lightweight and can be transported conveniently without any hassle.
- Since the V-Bank filter is designed for low-pressure drop in airflow, it allows organizations to reduce energy consumption.
- The air that passes through the V-Bank filter contributes to maintaining Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Owing to their light weight designs, V-Bank filters are easy to carry and install at any location.
- Since the V-Bank filter is made of synthetic material and does not use any metal component, it is corrosion free and has a long life.
- The V-Bank filter is designed in such a way that it is able to tolerate any turbulence or change in air velocity ensuring optimum performance even under significant load changes.
Industries using V-Bank Filters
V-Bank filters are ideally used for helping to create a clean room environment for microelectronics and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
High-Efficiency V-Bank filters can help provide good indoor air quality for a clean room environment. The efficient use of plastic and synthetic material in their design makes them an ideal filtering device for sensitive environments such as scientific and microelectronic clean rooms.
Contact Engineered Filtration Systems for the most efficient V-Bank air filters on the market today.