High Efficiency V-Bank Filters
High efficiency V-bank filters from EFS offer high efficiency, low-pressure drop, long filter life, and filter media that resists moisture. These filters are designed to tolerate high velocities and turbulence, making them suitable for many types of air handling systems. The synthetic filter contains no metal parts, eliminating the risk of corrosion. EFS high efficiency synthetic V-bank filters are made of lightweight plastic for easy handling and transportation. The high-quality build gives our filters longer performance life, which reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Designed to withstand high velocities and turbulence, the EFS V4 Bank is excellent for most types of air handling systems.
- The filter’s rigid frame construction prevents damage to the filter media.
- The frame dimensions, depth, and filter performance of the EFS V4 Bank meet the requirements of standard air handling systems.
- This filter provides exceptionally low pressure drop (.30”) at high efficiency levels (95%+/MERV 16).
- The EFS V4 Bank Filter can withstand extreme high humidity, velocities, and turbulence, and is excellent for all types of air handling systems.
- The filter element is free of metal parts, eliminating the risk of corrosion and punctures.
- The EFS V4 Bank is light weight and easy to handle and provides for low-cost transport and disposal.
- 100% Synthetic media resists most types of bacterial growth.
- Non-shedding fibers are specially designed to resist moisture and chemicals.