- The EFS Reverse Rigid Pocket Filter (RRPF) is constructed to withstand extreme humidity and high velocities & turbulence, and is excellent for use in areas where space is at a premium.
- Designed for use with final filters where space is limited, the EFS RRPF increases filter efficiency, and greatly lengthens the life of the final filter when used in lieu of standard pleats.
- Available in G4 (MERV 6) and F5 (MERV 8) efficiencies.
- Engineered for double use the EFS Reverse Rigid Pocket Filter works as both a moisture coalesce and particulate filter.
- The polyurethane header ensures a leak-proof bonding of pockets to header.
- Coalesces moisture upstream of the final/static filter.
- The filter has plastic separators that stabilize the pockets when in the reverse air flow position.
- The filter element is free of metal parts, eliminating the risk of corrosion and punctures.
- The EFS RRPF is comprised of progressively structured media for high dust holding capacity and long filter life.
- 100% synthetic media manages particulates resulting in lower pressure drop over time.
- Also available is our F5 Rigid Pocket Filter and F6 Rigid Pocket Filter
Engineered Filtration Systems
The most advanced technology through global collaboration & development to provide the highest quality air filtration products at the lowest possible cost.